Supply, Support and Collaboration
Software for the design of steel-concrete composite decks that can be used with any finite element solver, the design stresses for each construction phase must be provided in a format compatible with Excel©, a wizard for exporting stresses in the format required by PontiEC4 is available in LUSAS . In addition to the supply and the support of PontiEC4, Alhambra srl can provide other types of partnership according to your needs in the design of steel-concrete composite decks.
We do the project together:
– Supply and assistance of PontiEC4 and partnership in the development of the project
We do the project:
– Drafting of the project by Alhambra srl with or without graphics
All modalities have been successfully tested.
PontiEC4 carries out comprehensive calculations for multiple sections on steel or steel/composite bridge decks to the Eurocodes, allowing otherwise time-consuming and error-prone manual design calculations to be carried out efficiently.
- Perform rapid design calculations covering ULS bending, stress, shear and interaction; SLS stress, web breathing and fatigue checks for main members and connectors.
- Consider multiple sections with different properties (haunches, stiffeners, etc), and also bolted connections.
- Output results in tabbed dialogs that visually show values that pass or fail.
- Easily create graphs and a report containing all input data and output with references to the Eurocode clauses.
Design checks and results output
ULS, SLS, fatigue checks and other results
- Section properties
- Primary (isostatic) effects of shrinkage and temperature change
- Creep and shrinkage coefficients (EN 1992-1-1, App B)
- Classification of sections (EN 1993-1-1, Table 5.2)
- Ultimate bending check for Class 1 & 2 sections (EN 1993-1-1, 6.2.5)
- Stress checks for Class 3 and Class 4 sections (EN 1993-1-5, Section 4)
- Ultimate shear and web buckling (EN 1993-1-5, Section 5)
- Bending-shear interaction (EN 1993-1-5, Section 7)
- SLS stress checks (EN 1994-2, 7.2.2 (5) and EN1993-2, 7.3)
- SLS web breathing check (EN1993-2, 7.4)
- Reinforced concrete crack checks (EN 1994-2, 7.4.2)
- ULS, SLS and fatigue checks for connectors (EN 1994-2, 6.6 and 6.8)
- ULS, SLS bolted connections (EN 1993-1-8)
- Fatigue checks for both structural steel and reinforcement components (EN 1993-1-9, EN 1994-2, EN 1993-2)
- Transverse and longitudinal stiffener checks (EN 1993-1-5, 9.2.1 and 9.3.3)
Check results are available in detail for any section and any load combination through a multi-tabbed dialog and as graphs of utilizarion ratio in all sections along the beam into analysis