Evaluation of Exceptional Loads
ABload (Abnormal loads) software, calculates bending and shear equivalent loadings due to any series of concentrated and/or distributed loadings moving on a beam with span varying in a predefined interval. Currently software is available only in italian language.
In preprocessing ABload allows to archive in a database train loadings, administrative data, and geometric data of the bridges.
In post-processing is possible to analyze results and to compare them with results given by loadings from principal historic codes of practice.
- Loading definition
- Equivalent loadings analysis
- Maximum reaction analysis
- Analysis with or without transversal distribution
“Loading definition” window is splitted in three areas:
1. Abnormal loading definition
2. Graphical scheme
Analysis can be run with three different way of transit:
– With Conditions
Equivalent loading and maximum pressure analysis
“Equivalent loading analysis” e “Maximum pressure analysis” windows, have the same structure and are divided in four areas:
1. Choice of analysis loading
2. Graphical output of results
3. Results formatting
4. Single span results
View and printed reports are available with graphs and tables that describe the performed analysis.
First and second level analysis
“First and second level analysis” window is divided in four areas:
1. Data analysis in a tabular form
2. Automatic calculation of Courbon and Massonet coefficients for transversal redistribution
3. Abnormal loading description in current analysis
4. Design loading description in current analysis
5. Summary table